Friday, August 04, 2006

We were flapping flappers....

After our dedicated service to the V.A.D Moony and I decided to live the wild life for a while. Times were changing, skirts were becoming daringly short and Moony was keen to get an Eton crop. Ohh how we danced the Charleston long into the early hours and then Moony would laugh so hard, every girl was trying to get the Egyptian look as the "Tomb of Tutankamun" had just been discovered, thankfully "dearest Howard" had smuggled her all the good stuff already. Ohh in our day we gave the Dolly Sisters a run for their money, I made a fantastic cocktail with brussels sprouts called the green sheep. Totally non alcoholic bless or Moony may have become desperately addicted.... She I think you will be unsurprised to know was wilder than me. Ohh the Vicar still says she is our home grown Josephine Baker. Not that I would know I never went to his very late parties and never a Saturday to Monday . I had standards to maintain around this time I met the late Mr Nito but I havent seen him since as he's very late getting back from the office. Some silly people say he must be dead and Moony once insituated that he had run of with "Harlot Harley" but they didnt know him like me. I expect hes just changeing trains, so absent minded! Au Revoir mon Cheries , your faithful correspondent Mrs J. Nito Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That woman would have made josephine Baker blush and that wasn't easy I am sure.