Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mrs Nito here ..

a little explaination for our dear friend Marianne. You might think that our dear doctor Wittelsbach is a terrible old fraud .Sadly we have to tell you from our position in the village ( in the library) that it would appear that dear James did indeed like to wear Togas and Roman garb of all sorts. He became a penitant , walked on hot coals , whipped himself , starved himself etc . He was mocked by his brother for choosing ugly mistresses and was ultra delighted to have died on a day considered to be possibly the actual date Christ had been crucified. I think the poor Doc. has his work cut out. I suppose not too many of us go to war at the age of 8 , live in prison with daddy who is then executed ...thank-goodness Cutting Sprout has it's moments but nothing quite so awful . He is a dear boy really with a loving nature or we'd all avoid him !

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm very much relieved, as I really didn't think him an old fraud, but yes that he had his work cut out for him, poor James. I do hope the good doctor can be of help to him, soothe that obviously wretched beastie that's inside his head...I know I'll be hoping for the very best.

ps I'm so glad James is in Cutting Sprout, with people who think and feel the best of him.

Anonymous said...

It si I Henny, is maman. wiping a tar from ma eye. Ahh vous too love my lottle Jameie Poopoos ....