Tuesday, February 05, 2008

We thought you might like to see the W.I ladies

I was going through my album in bed last night whilst Moony battened down the hatches (we've had such terrible wind here lately) and I came across this picture .I thought we'll I'll just have to pop that on. I had a little look at the back of the photo and so heres the label,reminding me of good times. "The ladies after a busy day of knitting socks for amputees". Ahh well I must go, something appears to be bubbling in my kitchen and Ido not recall putting anything on to boil, "Moony What Are You Doing!No put that... That is one of my best saucepans!What do you mean was !? Ohh goodness....Yes I can see it quite clearly for myself..."

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh dear, I just hate when a good saucepan goes bad :^)

Lovely photo.... socks for amputees... interesting... yes I realize it could be amputeed hands, arms.... lovely photo!

Holly said...

Ohh Moonys going to be getting me a new saucepan. Even if I have to force her. Ahh well. Yes although some of our ladies did get a little muddled whilst they were knitting...But thats enough said, my Sausage rolls await me un-glazed....