Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ohh dear.....


Now let me say this without to much alarm to my readers, I have always been a little unnerved when I pop into our doctors surgery and see the little sign on his door "Dr De'ath will see you now" but when I saw this poster on his Way I was even more unnerved. How might one ask did a carrot get into medical school what practical use would it be as a doctor. This one appears to have arms and legs, not to mention eyes,nose and mouth so I suppose it would be rather better disposed than an average carrot on the other hand it must have been grown near sellafield in order to develop these attributes which does not umm......bode well.


one

2 comments:

Marianne said...

seriously, all that AND opposing thumbs! run for the hills!

Holly said...

I think the girls might just take your adivice there. Ladies run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!