Monday, July 31, 2006

The local wildlife

Moony and I took a stroll in the countryside this weekend when I noticed there was something odd about the delightful sheep in farmer Brookfluff's field. I say odd to be honest they've never been like normal sheep. I ask you have you ever been to a farm where the sheep subscribe to the "Independent"( I think not somehow! )But I was puzzled by the new sheep he was pure gold wearing a crown with black dreadlocks. Not your run of the mill sheep ehh? I turned to Mooney and at once knew where this odd bleating little king came from. Yes dear reader as you may have realised from the picture enclosed above our new fleeced friend was once one of Neffie's pets. She sold him on to Farmer Brookfluff to cover some of her gambling debts (I have suggested that she see a hypnotist about her addictions as I hear they can work miracles but alas she will not take my advice). Well he seems to be settling in well placing himself as a king god and expecting worship and hand picked grass at all hours of the day and night. Still he may be ousted by a revoloution any day now. Your faithful voice from the village Mrs J.Nito God bless and pray for a glorious sprout harvest. Posted by Picasa

No comments: